Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Amazed

I am totally amazed that God called me to preach and be a pastor. I am humbled that He did because I know what I am like. Casting Crowns has a song that expresses how I feel about it:
Cause when I'm weak, You make me strong
When I'm blind, You shine Your light on me
Cause I'll never get by living on my own ability
How refreshing to know You don't need me
How amazing to know that You want me
So I'll stand on Your truth, and I'll fight with Your strength
Until You bring the victory, by the power of Christ in me

I am constrained by the love of Christ. My life is His to do with as He pleases. I am amazed that He wants me... but it makes me want Him even more.
Delight yourself in the Lord and He shall give you the desires of your heart.(Ps.37:4)
You can take that to the bank!

No comments: